For us to test ads in our applications, we need to use Admob Test ads. Along with Admob test ads, you will be able to successfully perform tests without problems.
What is Google AdMob?
Google AdMob is a platform that lets app and recreation builders make cash. Money may be earned via an app or recreation advanced via ads. Developers make cash now no longer with the aid of using the number of downloads of the app, however with the aid of using the number of perspectives and clicks of ads. This system, which can attain pretty excessive profits with the aid of using growing viewing visitors with the aid of using the usage of suitable marketing and marketing formats, is absolutely freed from charge.
For this, we have prepared an article so that you can learn more about Google AdMob: What is AdMob? How it Works & How To Use It?
Google AdMob Test Ads List
For the Google Admob test ads list, you can use whatever you want from the bottom. Also, thanks to Admob test ads, you will not eat the ban in any way. When you successfully try Admob test ads through Unity or Android Studio, you can use REAL ID ads.
The current ad test ID list offered by Google AdMob is:
- AdMob Test App ID: ca-app-pub-3940256099942544/3419835294
- AdMob Banner test ID: ca-app-pub-3940256099942544/6300978111
- AdMob Interstitial test ID: ca-app-pub-3940256099942544/1033173712
- AdMob Interstitial Video test ID: ca-app-pub-3940256099942544/8691691433
- AdMob Rewarded test ID: ca-app-pub-3940256099942544/5224354917
- AdMob Rewarded Interstitial test ID: ca-app-pub-3940256099942544/5354046379
- AdMob Native Advanced test ID: ca-app-pub-3940256099942544/2247696110
- AdMob Native Advanced Video Test ID: ca-app-pub-3940256099942544/1044960115
Admob test when you successfully test ads, you can publish them in the Play Store. Immediately after that, you can use real Google AdMob ad IDs and update your app.