Unreal Engine 3 system requirements are as you see at the bottom. UE3 system requirements need less than the normal level. You can choose Unreal Engine 5 to develop games with more advanced graphics.
Unreal Engine 3
Unreal Engine 3 had been in development for 17 months before its release and was introduced in July 2004. Developed by Epic Games, this game development engine took its first step towards becoming the future game engine. As an example, it is known as ‘Gears of war’, one of the popular games developed with Unreal Engine 3. It is still possible to do more finance, that is, profit-oriented business.
UE3 initially only supported Windows PS3 and Xbox when it was first released. Years in Evel 2010, IOS / ANDROID device support was added.
Unreal Engine 3 System Requirements
Unreal Engine 3 system requirements announced by Epic games are as follows:
- Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only)
- 2.0+ GHz processor
- 2 GB system RAM
- A graphics card with shader model 3.0 support.
- Minimum PC Hardware Requirements for Developers
- Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only) with DirectX 9.0c
- 2GHz or better CPU
- 2+ GB RAM
- A graphics card with Shader Model 3.0 support, such as Nvidia GeForce 7800
NOTE: Windows 7 64bit is currently the mainstream development environment.
Recommended PC Hardware Specs for Developers
- Windows 7 64-bit
- 2.0+ GHz multi-core processor
- 8 GB System RAM
- NVIDIA 8000 series or higher graphics card
- Plenty of HDD space
You can also click Unreal Engine 5 system requirements.